Monday 17 October 2011

Process

I started by scanning in an idea I came up with in the studio.
I selected the part of the page I liked most and cut them out. I then selected them and copied them and duplicated them numerous times.

 As you can see from the amount of layers I have you can see i duplicated the image over and over to fill a circle. I like this texture it have created.

I then decided to create a semicolon out of semicolons. Zoomed out this creates a even better texture however i don't like the colour.

By changing the hue and saturation it has completely changed the image, I then decided give the giant semicolon the '3D look' by simply placing a black semicolon behind slightly right of the other semicolon.


Obviously there is more processes in between this and experimentation however that can all be found in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment